• Understand the connection between emotions and illness
• Identify symptoms of depression and anxiety
• Learn how to manage depression, anxiety, and stress
Who Should Attend:
• People with lupus
• Family and friends of people with lupus
• Health care providers and other professionals who treat people with lupus
This webinar is for educational and informational purposes. The Foundation does not recommend or endorse any particular treatment or therapy. The information provided here should not be used for the purposes of diagnosing or treating a medical illness. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional care. Lupus is a very individualized illness; consult with a healthcare professional, in-person, before making any decisions about your care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. The S.L.E. Lupus Foundation does not provide any medical services to its patients and users. For an accurate medical evaluation, participants should seek one from a qualified healthcare professional. S.L.E. Lupus Foundation employees, consultants, and agents shall not be liable for any claims or damages, and expressly disclaim all liability of any nature for any action or non-action taken as a result of the information generated by the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation programs.